The Eye Serum is a cosmetic for the care of the eye area, it can also be applied to the corners of the mouth, where the skin is the thinnest and requires special care. The Eye Serum consists of both oil and water phases, a combination of herbal macerates and herbal extracts (double water-lipid extraction), vitamin C, B3 and vitamin E as well as provitamin B5. Properties of the ingredients we have included in the Serum:
The herbal extracts have an anti-irritation and swelling effect – support lymph circulation, antiseptic, contain enzymes, alatoin, strengthen the epidermis, regenerate, strengthen blood vessels, brighten and stimulate skin cell renewal, stimulate microcirculation, soothe inflammation.
The serum contains phospholipids that help the active ingredients to get throught the epidermis.
Vitamin C in combination with vitamin B3 has a lightening effect, it prevents discoloration and hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C accelerates healing and helps maintain the normal structure and function of blood vessels. Vitamin C used in the Serum is resistant to oxidation thanks to an additional ethyl bond. Provitamin B5, moisturizes the skin, makes the skin soft, smooth, refreshes and soothes.
Vitamin E has regenerative properties and accelerates the formation of new body cells. It protects against free radicals, protects against the negative effects of UV radiation, has antioxidant properties, soothes irritations.
Cold-pressed vegetable oils, strengthen the epidermis, regenerate, form a protective barrier, soothe irritation, provide vitamins. The raw materials used to press the oils come from certified organic harvests.
The cosmetic can also be used on the entire face skin.
The serum is two-phase and can separate – it is natural. Before using the serum, please shake or aspirate several times and release the pipette so that the phases mix.
The idea behind the Serum
The skin around the eyes requires special care. Because it has a smaller amount of collagen and elastin (than the skin elsewhere in our body), a smaller amount of sebaceous glands, it dries easily, is thin and inelastic, easily irritated, swollen, hyperpigmented, prone to redness, susceptible to sunlight , air conditioning, weather conditions, artificial lighting and environmental pollution.
Various factors have an impact on the skin around the eyes that may require a different type of care than cosmetics, and the serum may not efficient in these cases. For example:
– swelling of the eyelids – may be the result of lymphatic stasis and the accumulation of water in the tissues as a result of: exhaustion / allergy / excess salt or alcohol / the influence of dry air;
– swelling visible in the morning after waking up is related to the nocturnal disturbance of blood and lymph circulation, additional factors are pressure on the pillow and horizontal position;
– swelling can also be caused by weakening of the eye circular muscle / disease of the orbital tissues / abnormal position of the eyelids;
– fatty bags under the eyes (often mistaken for edema) are most often the result of a genetic tendency to accumulate fat under the eyes;
– dark circles under the eyes may be vascular shadows resulting from genetic conditions, exacerbated by comorbidities, or they appear periodically due to fatigue, lack of sleep, maladjusted diet – lack of iron and vitamins;
– the so-called pigmented shadows (orbital hyperpigmentations) may be associated with chronic inflammation in the course of other dermatological diseases and occur in people with hypothyroidism;
– true shadows are a symptom of skin aging;
– different types of shadows can coexist;
– the formation of wrinkles around the eye is caused, among others, by the work of the eye circular muscle, the frowning muscle and the longitudinal muscle; massage is helpful here.
This fragment is based on the book “Kosmetologia t. 1 ”edited by Anna Kołodziejczak
The display you see in the photos, is our perfumery’s window – which was created in collaboration with artist Karolina Wybraniec, who beautifully painted eyes on the fabric, composed together with Croatian stones. 🙂