§ 1 Definitions
- Website – the website operating under the address JANBARBA.COM.
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients.
- Administrator – JAN BARBA MANUFACTURE OF NATURAL COSMETICS BARTOSZ PUZIO, operating at: Cybulice Małe, ul. Wesoła 37, 05-152 Czosnów, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 531-169-29-42, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on the User’s devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device together with the software through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device are sent by the Website’s ICT system.
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the IT systems of external websites.
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User Device configuration is set to the mode of deleting Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, trojans and other worms to your device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
§ 4 The purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store in cookie files information about the preferences and user settings of the Website to improve, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
- Statistical data – The Administrator and external websites use cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behaviour statistics. These data are collected for the purpose of analysing and improving the Website.
§ 5 External websites
- The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
§ 6 Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage and access to the User’s Devices by the Website and External Services
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data of saved cookies
- The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far as using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Website Requirements
- Restricting saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause malfunction of some of the Website’s functions.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for the Website’s incorrectly functioning if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.
- The introduced changes come into force on the day of its publication.